“Can love bloom on the battlefield?”
what do you mean it’s not christmas yet
i don’t use this 3DS anymore and i have digital copies of these games now so i’m giving the physical copies away along with the console. i’m not interested in selling them because lbr have you ever tried selling gaming stuff
it’s easier to part with as a gift so they might as well go to someone less fortunate than i
- is this how you do the rules
- 1 entry for each reblog (reblog as much as you want)
- 1 entry for each like
- you don’t have to follow me i don’t care
- the 3DS and games are european but i’ll ship anywhere
- the 3DS comes with a stylus and charger
- i’ll answer questions off anon
- giveaway ends on november 25 so the things can arrive in time for christmas
- i won’t announce the winner unless they want me to, in order to protect their privacy
#first rule of the avatar fandom #ALWAYS REBLOG THAT’S ROUGH BUDDY
AT THIS PANEL I WENT TO I ASKED DANTE BASCO WHAT HIS FAVORITE LINE AS ZUKO WAS AND HE SAID THIS ONE
I find that, when writing bios, it’s really helpful to look at a list or a chart like the one above. Picking two or three traits from each chart and building a character based around them will give you a really interesting bio, because they will serve as a reminder that characters need depth and dimension.
Independent and clever.
Independent, clever, pretentious, and stubborn.
The first combination doesn’t come with any flaws, whereas the second will provide a more dynamic character.
"can you stop clicking your pen"